Outdoor Pursuits Program
What you need to know to enrol in the
Eaglesham School Outdoor Pursuits Program
When revisiting this page "Reload the Page" to view recent updates.
Quality education in a safe environment
The Enrollment process explained
Applying for the Eaglesham Outdoor Pursuits Program is easy.
Follow the steps below:
1. Fill out the application form and e-mail (email@example.com) or fax it (1-780-359-3745) back to the program.
Download Student Application Kit form: Click here.
2. Once we receive your application we will send you a letter stating that your application has been received.
3. Once you receive this letter then make arrangements to wire transfer the tuition deposit that is required. Use the banking information found on the application form.
4. Once we have received the tuition deposit, then we will send you the letter of acceptance and a notarized custodianship document that you will need to apply for your study permit and visa. The information needed to apply for your study permit and visa can be found below.
Click here for a study permit then click on Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294]
direct link: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.pdf)
5. Once you have received your study permit and visa then book your flight and let us know when you will be arriving.
6. Finally arrange for transfer of the remaining fee amount prior to arriving at the program.
Homestay Information & Applications
Homestay Information and Applications:
See below for:
Why I Host International Students
Admissions and Orientation Process PDF
Refund Policy PDF
Peace Wapiti School District Homestay Services and Fees PDF
Canada Homestay Participation Agreement PDF
Student Consent Release PDF
Student Emergency Protocol PDF
Student Evaluation PDF
Student Guide PDF
Student Homestay Application PDF
Student Internet Guide PDF
Student / Parental Legal Guardian Appointment of Custodian PDF
Student Refund Request PDF
Students have two options for enrollment in Eaglesham School’s Outdoor Pursuits program:
1. A single semester - from September to January or from February to June
2. A full year - from September to June
For students whose parents’ primary residence is within the province of Alberta:
· $500 CDN per semester
· $1,000 CDN per full year
For students whose parents’ primary residence is outside the province of Alberta:
· $6,000 CDN per semester
· $11,000 CDN per full year
All fees are to be paid in full prior to the first day of school in September. Home stay and medical insurance fees are extra if applicable.
Download Student Application Kit form: Click here
This is our High School!